We are Consistently Embraced Innovation to Provide a Superior Level of Excellence.
About Mcneil Steel & Alloys FZE
The company has experienced consistent growth, reflecting customer satisfaction with the products and services received. Management has decades of experience in the metals industry.
We serve customers of ALL sizes from ALL over the world. Supplying, processing and custom fabricating specialty metals for various industries including mining, chemical process, oil & gas, power generation, pulp and paper, petrochemical and more.
We are committed to elevate the standards of our products and services to offer customer satisfaction through excellence in quality. Every employee is dedicated toward this aim and every measure and care is taken to ensure production of superior products, quality packaging, timely delivery, competent prices and excellent after sales service.
Quality Comes First
From the receipt of raw materials to the final inspection of the finished products we do everything we can to ensure our customers receive only the very best quality.
Of course, all tubes of a non-destructive and / or destructive testing may be subjected. We have the HP-0 approval by the TUV and also meet many other quality requirements.
Areas of Application
The production of stainless steel pipes made exclusively from individual metal sheets. The metal sheets are formed and is rounded to either three-roller bending machines or on a press brake. The pipes are manufactured by us eg in chemical plants, the oil and gas industry, mechanical engineering, industrial furnace and marine engineering application.
Testing & Inspection
Each of Mcneil Instruments’s products undergoes a series of comprehensive mandatory & customer specified supplementary and special tests at its in-house testing facilities by its qualified personnel. Product testing at recognized third-party test laboratories can also be offered. The list of Third Party Inspection Agencies [TPIA], with whom Mcneil Instruments Inc have had privilege to carry our detailed stage-wise inspection & testing, reads like ‘Who’s Who’ Directory of TPIA’s. Inspection by Customer’s surveyor can also be offered.
Inspection & Testing offered by us are as follows:
- Mechanical Testing & Chemical Analysis.
- Fully equipped laboratory for Corrosion Testing, Chloride Contamination Testing, Bath Analysis Testing, Die Penetrant Test & Residual Stress Measurement.
- Micro Structure Examination / Analysis.
- Laboratory Spectrometer & Portable Spectrometer.
- Positive Material Identification [PMI] Tester
- Hydro Testing –SS Straight & U-Tubes and CS Pipes
- Air Under Water Testing – Straight Length upto 30 Meters
- Ferrite Content & Surface Finish
- Fibroscope – Inside surface checking of Tubes having outside diameter 4.7 MM and above
- Surface Roughness Testing
- Non Destructive Testing offered
- Eddy Current Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing with full body thickness measurement
- Real Time Digital Radiography Testing
- Conventional Film Radiography