We are Consistently Embraced Innovation to Provide a Superior Level of Excellence.
- Screwed Integral or Union Bonnet
Material of Construction
- Body: Stainless Steel, CS A105, Brass, Monel, Hastelloy, Titanium etc.
- Stem: SS 316 ,SS 304 , Monel.
- Seat: Metal & Soft.
- Gland Seat: P.T.F.E. standard, Grafoil Temp, above 180ºC.
- Orifice Dia: 1/8” (3mm) To 1/2 “(12.7mm).
- Size Range: 1/8” To 1”
- End Connection: Screwed NPT / BSP Ends, Twin Ferrule Tube Fitting Ends, Socketweld, Buttweld &
- Flange Ends.
- Test Pressure: 25ºC Room Temperature, Hydrostatic up to 690 Bar Pneumatic -60 Bar .
- Finish: CS Zinc Plated, SS –Natural
- Handle position indicates the flow direction.
- Microfinished ball for Positive Sealing across the entire operating range.
- Positive 90ºC actuation with straight through flow for minimum pressure drop.
- Low Operating torques and two way installation .
- A one piece stem incorporates an anti- blow out shoulder which maintains seal integrity at all pressure
- Total contained Viton or P.T.F.E. ‘O’ ring body seal gives, high integrity & increased corrosion resistance.
- CNC super finished screw cut threads ease assembly with reduced risk for galling.
- Each Valve is 100% tested at required pressure, to ensure leak tightness at Seat, Shell & Gland.