We are Consistently Embraced Innovation to Provide a Superior Level of Excellence.
The adjustable pressure gauge snubber drawa unique taper. pin / Orifice design for high range of damaging. The damping can be adjusted the fluid and the pulsation.
Material of Construction
- Available in Materials: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Brass, Monel, Hastelloy, Titanium, etc.
- Gauge Snubber fittings protects pressure gauges and instruments from system pressure surges and shock. Pressure damping (snubbing) is accomplished through the use of a porous sintered SS 316 element. When snubber is installed up stream from a pressure instruments , the response rate of the instrument is reduced and generally varies with the initial pressure drop across the porous metal element, and allows the instrument to smoothly come to line ressure.
- Heat code traceability
- Size : 1/4″F x 1/4″M
1/2″F x 1/2″M
1/4″F x 1/8″M
1/2″F x 1/4″M
1/2″F x 3/8″M
- End Connection: NPT, BSP, BSPT, or as per customer requirement.
- Working Pressure: 5000 Psi (344Bar)
- Temperature Rating: BRASS 400 Deg F (204 Deg C)
SS 316 1000 Deg F (538 Deg C)
- Optional Sour Gas service valves are available confirming to NACE Std. MR – 01 – 75
- All Snubbers are 100% Factory tested prior to shipment.