We are Consistently Embraced Innovation to Provide a Superior Level of Excellence.
Mono Flange Valves
- Monoflange valves work in conjunction with a pre-installed primary isolate valve. They provide compact instrument double block and bleed valving. This range is also available in both single block and single block and bleed configurations.
- Screwed bonnet design.
- Bonnet- back seated blow out proof.
- Spindle – ground and thread rolled.
- Packing below thread.
- Spindle tip – non rotating tip shut off type – hardfaced.
- Regulating – stellited and soft seated.
- Bonnet Pusher – silver plated for anti galling freezing for increased stem cycle life.
- Dust cap protects stem threads from externals contamination.
- Leak tight seal with low operating torque
Material of Construction
- Size: 1/4″, 1/2″
- End Connection: NPT, BSPT, BSP & Socket Weld.
- Working Pressure: 6000 psi (413 bar)
- Temperature Rating: PTFE 450° f(232°c) Grafoil 700° f (371°c)
- Material: SS 316, SS 304, Monel, C.S
- Stem Packing: PTFE, Grafoil.
- All valves are 100% factory tested prior to shipment.