We are Consistently Embraced Innovation to Provide a Superior Level of Excellence.
- 2 Valve, 3 Valve & 5 Valve configurations which comes in remote mounting (Pipe to Pipe) Direct Mounting (Pipe and Flange or Flange to Flange) on to the instruments.
Material of Construction
- Body: Forged Single Piece CS A 105 Plated, ASTM A 182 F 316 SS , ASTM A 182 F 304 SS, Monel & Hastelloy.
- Stem: SS 316 , SS 304, Monel
- Seal: Metal & Soft
- Gland seal: P.T.F.E. Standard
- Grafoil temp: above 180 °C.
- Handle: ‘T’ bar handle CS ASTM A 108 Plated or A 479 304 SS.
- Test Pressure: 25°C Room Temperature
- Hydrostatic: Body – 620 Bar, Seat – 413 Bar
- Pneumatic: Seat – 60 Bar
- Cracking Pressure: Standard – 7 psi (0.5 Bar)
- Finish: CS Zinc Plated, SS-Natural.
- One piece forged body without weld.
- Stem threads cold rolled to achieve maximum strength & high accuracy.
- Packing below the stem threads, prevents stem lubrication washout & isolate threads from system fluids .
- The stem is anti blow out a major safety feature.
- S.S. Lock pin adjacent to the hexagon bonnet prevents any unscrewing of the head unit.
- Each Valve is 100% tested at required pressure to ensure leak tightness at Seat, Shell & Gland.