We are Consistently Embraced Innovation to Provide a Superior Level of Excellence.
- 1 Piece, 2 Piece & 3 Piece. In –Line & Lift type.
Material of Construction
- Body: Stainless Steel, CS A105, Brass, Monel, Hastelloy.
- Poppet/Ball: SS 316, SS 304, Monel.
- Seal: VITON, P.T.F.E.
- Orifice Dia: 1/8” (3mm) to 1 ¾ ”(45mm)
- Size Range: 1/8” To 2”
- End Connection: Screwed NPT/BSP Ends, Twin Ferrule Tube Fitting Ends, Socketweld , Buttweld & Flange Ends.
- Test Pressure: 25°C Room Temperature
- Hydrostatic: Body – 620 Bar, Seat – 413 Bar
- Pneumatic: Seat – 60 Bar
- Cracking Pressure: Standard – 7 psi (0.5 Bar)
- Finish: CS Zinc Plated, SS –Natural.
- Lapped seat provides leak tight shut-off.
- Internal design guides flow around or inside spring & not through coils, when valve is open
- Effective leak-tight closure with minimum flow resistance.
- Valves are available with various cracking pressure, from 1/3 to 25 psi.
- 2 piece body permits interchangeability of end connection.
- Each valve is 100 % tested at required pressure, to ensure leak tightness at Seat and Shell.