We are Consistently Embraced Innovation to Provide a Superior Level of Excellence.
Condensate pots are produced in Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel & Stainless Steel. These pots are largely used in metering lines to cool & condense steam & to maintain a constant liquid heat above instruments. All chambers are equipped with top venting entrapped air & can be furnished with a plug .They are also recommended for liquid service when flowing temperature is above 150°C.
Material of Construction
- Available in Materials: SS 316, SS 304, C.S., ASTM A 106 Gr B etc.
- Use as liquid or condensate traps, seal pots, vapor chambers and knockout pots.
- All connectors are furnished with plstic plugs.
- Chambers are made from seamless carbon steel pipe and weld caps. All pipe connections are 3000# half-couplings mounted on 90 Degree angle. Extra connections can be furnished upon customer request.
- Heat code traceability
- All welding as per ASME SEC. IX
- All butweld joints will be 100% radiographed
- Fillet weld will be D.P. tested.
- All material will have mother test certificates.
- All condensate pot will be hot dep galvanised.
- All threads will be protected with dead plugs / plastic caps.
- Piping code compliance ASME B31.1 and PED category I, Module – A.
- Optional IBR approval is offered, depending upon customer requirement
- Size : Pipe size 2″,3″,4″ and larger size upon request.
- Length : Pipe length 8″,10″,12″ and larger length upon request.
- Working pressure : 6000 Psig (413 Bar)
- Material of construction : SS 316, SS 304, C.S., ASTM A 106 Gr B
- Optional Sour Gas service valves are available confirming to NACE Std. MR – 01 – 75
- Pipe Schedule : 40, 80, 160, XX seamless pipe.
- Chamber as per ISA RP3
- NPT as per ANSI B1.20.1 taper pipe thread 1/2″ furnished.
- Socket weld as per ANSI B16.11
- Butt weld as per ANSI B16.9
- All chamber are 100% Factory tested prior to shipment.